Now available Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour Package to fill your vacation in East Java, efficiently and fun. Schedule This tour agenda starts from the city of Surabaya or Malang and has a short time, but still fun. We try to satisfy you within 2 days 1 night (1 night stay at hotel and 2 days for tour). We also offer the nature beauty of the Ijen Crater Blue Fire which is worldwide.
The phenomenon of blue fire in the Ijen crater is so worldwide. Because there are only two, namely in Iceland and Mount Ijen. So famous is the blue fire that so many foreign tourists who are willing to come all the way to witness this natural wonder. This blue flame is actually not fire, but natural gas that comes out of the ground and meets oxygen. This phenomenon looks like a blue flame on a gas stove in the dark of the night. But this blue flame cannot be seen if the sun rises / a day. The best time to see the phenomenon of blue fire is around 02.00-04.00 early morning. Because at that time oxygen quality was very good. The magic of the Blue Fire was first seen by the public around the 1950s. Then became popular among tourists up to now.
Read more packages: Mount Bromo Milky Way Tour 2d1n
Itinerary program of Ijen Crater Blue Fire Tour Package 2 days 1 night
Trip on Day 01
- 09.00am: The tour package starts with a tourist pick-up from the airport / station in Surabaya / Malang.
- 09.30am: After that, the journey to Mount Ijen takes 6 hours. During the trip, take a one-time rest at restaurants around white Beach.
- 16.00pm: Arriving at the Bondowoso. Tourists are welcome to check in at the hotel and rest for prepare to Blue fire trip.
Trip on day 02
- 12.00am: The second day, tourists are asked to get up at midnight. Then to go to the Paltuding post which takes 1,5 hour drive.
- 02.00am: Arriving at the Paltuding post, then start for trekking by climbing for 2 hours to Ijen Summit.
- 04.00am: Arriving at the top of the crater, tourists will enjoy to see the beautiful view of the Blue Fire. In the morning they can also to see the Crater of Ijen and the activities of traditional sulfur miners.
- 07.00am: Satisfied exploring the Ijen crater, tourists will be back to the hotel to pack and short break.
- 11.00am: Check out, then drive back to Surabaya / Malang and finish program.
Including trip of Blue Fire Tour
- The vehicle used to pick up is a comfortable private car (Driver + gasoline + Full AC).
- Hotel / Lodging include breakfast.
- Entrance fee to Ijen
- 600ml mineral water.
- Parking and Toll Road.
- Local guide ijen + Gas Mask
What’s not included During Trip:
- Personal insurance
- Personal expenses.
What you need to bring during Blue fire Package:
- Warm clothes / Jacket
- Trekking Shoes
- Trekking pole
- Rain coat (rainy season)